How to enter
The When I Dance competition is open to anyone who loves to dance. There are 3 categories:
- Parkinson's dance group
Reveal how dance makes you feel for the chance to win one of our money-can't-buy prizes.
What the judges are looking for
- Emotion - Entries need to capture your unique creative expression.
- Connection to the music - You'll be judged on your sense of timing, the relationship between your movement and the music, and the sense of feeling you express.
- Style and originality - Entries should demonstrate your individual style.
What you need to know before you get started
- You don't have to be a professional – the competition is open to anyone who loves to dance.
- Your entry can be based on a specific routine or it can be freestyle, whatever you're comfortable with.
- You have to be 12 or older to enter. If you're under 16, you'll need your parent or guardian's permission.
- Your entry must be between 1 and 3 minutes long.
- Be sure to film your video horizontally and not vertically.
- You must have the right to use the music in your video.
- The solo and group categories are open to everyone but entrants for the Parkinson's dance group category must include people living with Parkinson's.
Read the full terms and conditions.